Ordering Transcripts from ISU
Official Transcript Request Options and Fee Information:
- Online Transcript Ordering from BengalWeb (available to students who have attended since 2008)
- Online Transcript Ordering from National Student Clearinghouse
Please Note: Transcripts will not be sent until past-due financial obligations at Idaho State University have been met. Emailed, faxed or phoned transcript requests received by the Office of the Registrar will not be processed.
Online Transcript Ordering from BengalWeb
- Log in to your BengalWeb account.
- Click on the Academic Tools tab.
- Click on the Request Official Transcript link located in the Student Records channel at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the transcript request process by entering the required information and click Continue.
- Choose transcript request options.
- Number of copies
- In progress term (if currently attending)
- Processing time (now, hold for grades, hold for degree)
- Delivery method (pickup, mail, rush, Fedex)
- Review and verify information entered and submit request.
- Enter credit card information and continue checking out.
- Review order and submit.
Students who have attended since 2008 and need assistance accessing BengalWeb can contact IT Services at (208) 282-4357.
Online Transcript Ordering from National Student Clearinghouse
Idaho State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. You do not need your Student ID number or username and password to use the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Start by clicking the Clearinghouse Secure Site.
- Click on the green button that says Order a Transcript Now!
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- A signed consent form must be provided to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order can be processed. An electronic signature option is available by selecting self or another institution under Recipient Category.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check status or history online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Processing (transcript(s) will be mailed out within 3 to 5 business days) is $5 per copy.
- Rush Processing (transcript(s) will be mailed out within 1 business day) is $10 per copy.
- FedEx standard overnight delivery (within the US) is $30 per copy.
- Students who wish to send a transcript outside the US will be contacted regarding additional charges.
- July 1, 2014 the cost of an official transcript (Standard Processing) will increase to $7.50 per copy.
Processing time does not include weekends, holidays or any ISU campus closures.
- Standard Processing time for an official transcript is within 3 to 5 business days.
- Rush Processing time for an official transcript is within 1 business day after receiving the request.
- FedEx transcript orders will be mailed within 1 business day of receiving the request.
- FedEx does NOT deliver to PO Boxes, please enter a valid mailing address and phone number.
- Hold for grades means a transcript will be sent after the current term has ended and grades have posted.
- Hold for a degree(s) means a transcript will be sent after the requesting students degree has been officially awarded. (Note: Degree posting can take up to 6-8 weeks AFTER the graduation date has passed.)
Forms Third Party Organizations May Require Be Sent With A Transcript
- If you need a form sent with a transcript please note in the third line of the mailing address, Include Form.
- If you are ordering through the National Student Clearning House also note in the Special Instruction Box, Include Form.
- You may forward additional forms to the Registrar's Office by email, fax, or mail.
- If you have already ordered a transcript notify the Registrar's Office as soon as possible to hold your transcript order until the form is received.
- Mail to
- Office of the Registrar
- 921 South 8th Avenue, STOP 8196
- Pocatello, ID 83204
Other General Information
- Transcripts will not be sent until past-due financial obligations at Idaho State University have been met.
- Emailed, faxed or phoned transcript requests will NOT be processed.
- Idaho State University will NOT release transcripts of work completed at other institutions
- The Registrar's office will hold a transcript labeled pickup for only 30 days, after which time they will be destroyed and the student must order and pay for a new official transcript.
- You must show a valid photo ID when picking up your transcript order.
For More General Information or Questions, Please Contact:
- ISU Transcript Ordering