Ordering Transcripts from ISU
Idaho State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. You do not need your Student ID number or username and password to use the National Student Clearinghouse.
If a student completed their attendance at ISU prior to 1988, their transcript may be stored on paper and available only as a paper copy, no PDF delivery option is available. Please be sure to indicate if all coursework you completed was prior to 1988.
Please Note: Transcripts will not be sent until past-due financial obligations at Idaho State University have been met. Emailed, faxed or phoned transcript requests received by the Office of the Registrar will not be processed.
Online Transcript Ordering from National Student Clearinghouse
- Start by clicking the Clearinghouse Secure Site link.
- Click on the green button that says Start.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- If you need to submit a form with your transcript request there will be an attachment option available.
- A signed consent form must be provided to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order can be processed. An electronic signature option is available.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check your order status or history online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Delivery Methods
Please Note: the price for an official ISU transcript is 7.50 per copy plus any delivery method service charges.
- Standard Processing Pickup: no additional service charge. Transcript(s) will be available for pickup within 3 to 5 business days and must be picked up by the student or the recipient it is issued to.
- Standard Processing Mail: service is $.50 per copy plus transcript charge ($8.00). Transcript(s) will be mailed out within 3 to 5 business days.
- Standard Processing Electronic (PDF format): service is $1.00 per copy plus transcript charge ($8.50). PDF transcripts will normally be emailed out within 30 to 60 minutes after the order is completed.
- FedEx standard overnight delivery (within the US) service is $18.50 per copy plus transcript charge ($26.00).
- FedEx standard overnight delivery (outside the US) service is $32.50 per copy plus transcript charge ($40.00).
Processing time does not include weekends, holidays or any ISU campus closures.
- Standard Processing time for an official transcript (mail or pickup) is within 3 to 5 business days.
- FedEx transcript orders will be mailed within 1 business day of receiving the request.
- FedEx does NOT deliver to PO Boxes, please enter a valid mailing address and phone number.
- Hold for grades means a transcript will be sent after the current term has ended and grades have posted.
- Hold for a degree is NOT an option during the transcript ordering process. Students wishing to order a transcript with their degree posted will need to submit a transcript order request after the degree has been officially awarded.
Students receive an email from ISU upon official conferral of their degree posting
To verify this information, log into your BengalWeb account and view your unofficial transcript record.
Under the heading Degree Record the degree status will change from sought to awarded.
Other General Information
- Transcripts will not be sent until past-due financial obligations at Idaho State University have been met.
- Emailed, faxed or phoned transcript requests will NOT be processed.
- Idaho State University will NOT release transcripts of work completed at other institutions
- The Registrar's office will hold a transcript labeled pickup for only 30 days, after which time they will be destroyed and the student must order and pay for a new official transcript.
- You must show a valid photo ID when picking up your transcript order.
- If a student can not submit an electronic request please contact the Office of the Registrar or email the link below.
Unofficial Transcript from BengalWeb
- To view unofficial transcripts Log in to your BengalWeb account.
- Click on the Academic Tools tab.
- Click on the Academic Transcript link located in the Student Records channel at the bottom of the page.
For More General Information or Questions, Please Contact:
- ISU Transcript Ordering